In search of cheap air tickets.
I was surfing Jetstar and Tiger Air sites looking for cheap tickets to.... somewhere lar. Then I found a low fare deal to Phuket on Jetstar, which cost about $123.00 for a return ticket. Not a bad deal, so I decided to check out what's to do in Phuket.

Google brought me to this website Phuket.com, and it showed many photos such as nice beaches, resorts and such. Then my eye got caught on a photo of a bikini gal with the tag "Nightlife". Wow! What kind of nightlife is that? So I took a closer look.
Google brought me to this website Phuket.com, and it showed many photos such as nice beaches, resorts and such. Then my eye got caught on a photo of a bikini gal with the tag "Nightlife". Wow! What kind of nightlife is that? So I took a closer look.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home